Steven Paul Jobs
Steven Jobs was an American business magnate and investor. He was the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of Apple Inc.
The name is so incredibly inspiring and intimidating at the same time.
The man who created Apple.
The man who turned black turtlenecks into a uniform of power.
The man who changed technology forever.
His legacy is one-of-a-kind. The tech titan’s impact on the world remains unparalleled.
Which is why it comes as no surprise that Jobs was a very unique individual right from the beginning.
He wasn’t your average kid. He was a born genius.
Steve Jobs Biography
Steve was born in California, USA on 24th February 1955 from Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble. Abdulfattah Jandali was Syrian civilian and mother was German. His birth name was Abdul Lateef Jandali. Father Abdulfattah Jandali and mother Joanne Schieble was a college student and they were unmarried and decided to give their child to someone. They started searching for the adoptive couple. They found an adopter Paul and Clara. Paul and Clara were low profile and not much educated as she wanted to give someone who can educate their child well and could send him for graduation in college later. Paul Jobs and Clara were agreed to her agreement, adopted the child and given new name Steve Jobs.
Now Paul family has moved to California. Steve was living there and he is much interested in electronics with his father. His mother CALRA used to teach him. He was attended Crittenden Middle School. There was a time when his father wanted to buy a new house but he was not rich so he could have spent money and decided to give the fee to Jobs.
Soon after schooling, he enrolled for graduation in Reed College. It was a very expensive college and they had given their all saving for Jobs admission. Jobs did not find any value of money that his parent expend in college on his admission. After a few months, he decides to drop college and did not return home. He was living in friend’s dorm rooms and was sleeping on a floor. Many times, he returned the coke bottle to get some money for food and every Sunday used to go Hare Krishna Temple to get free and good food.
Do not be afraid to challenge others.
Early on in the movie, we can see that a young Jobs is not afraid to push limits, both in himself and in others. He was not worried about feelings, just about the goals the video game designers were working towards. He wasn’t concerned with playing nice, just with people delivering on expected results. It continued even on to the point where he challenged the Macintosh team lead, reviving a previously dead and listless project. If something is not right around you, make it known and make the necessary changes. If someone is doing something wrong or not performing promised duties, it is a key leadership and life quality to be able to challenge them and work towards making it right.
Steve Jobs Quotes
Quotes of Steve Jobs That Just Might Change Your Life. A collection of Steve Jobs Quotes about life, Sincerity, Hard Work, Innovation & leadership, Life Changing Quotes, Discipline, Perfection and much more.
1. Love yourself and what you do – the only key to success. ― Steve Jobs
2. The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world. ― Steve Jobs
3. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.― Steve Jobs
4. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ― Steve Jobs
5. Pursue your dreams and see the opportunities in life’s setbacks. ― Steve Jobs
6. If I try my best and fail well, I have tried my best. ― Steve Jobs
7. If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the Solution. ― Steve Jobs
8. if you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. ― Steve Jobs
9. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected. ― Steve Jobs
10. The design is not just what it looks like, a design is how it works. ― Steve Jobs